We are pleased to introduce you to West Coast Florida’s hidden “GEM; “available for all outdoor ceremonies and receptions with (required) 4 days of overnight stay for up to 10 guests.
Grand Event Manor is a private, 5-acre country estate with many picturesque backdrops including towering oaks and natural lake preserve. Located in the Odessa, FL, area, its European manor house is beautifully-appointed with every modern amenity to ensure your stay-cation is relaxing and stress free.
The manor only hosts two weddings per month, so dates are limited. BOOKING for 2019 and beyond.
As the Manor’s key event management company, Catering By Robert/Event Concepts. FL, and its 35 years of experience, ensures you of a personalized approach to your wedding. Our rental /design partners are West Coast Rentals and Event Design.
The Wedding Weekend Package includes everything you need for a first-class celebration with a variety of options for fine cuisine, tent styles, lighting, dance floors and tables/chairs.
Our comprehensive inclusions will assure you of quality, value, and peace of mind.
- Four Day Overnight Accommodations for up to 10 people
- Five Hour Ceremony and Reception
- Separate getting ready areas inside the manor house for bridal party
- Variety of outdoor locations for ceremony, social hour, and main reception
Event Planning … Day of Coordinator …. Event Designer… Full Professional Event Staffing
- Ceremony Backdrop and Décor
- Full Service Catering with Hors d’oeuvres and Full Dinner (Choice of serving styles and menu items)
- Choice of 22 Different Guest Table Centerpieces and Accent Décor
- China, Linens, Glassware, Choice of Linen Napkin Colors
- Open Bar Service with bartenders, mixers, cups, ice . . . you furnish the alcohol
All Tables, Chairs … All Floor Length Linen … Tent with Lighting
Dance Floor and Luxury Portable Restrooms
- Up to 50 Guests: $19,599 plus applicable tax (gratuity included)
- Up to 75 Guests: $21,427.47 plus applicable tax (gratuity included)
- Up to 100 Guests: $23,355.95 plus applicable tax (gratuity included)
Pricing for up to 200 wedding guests can be quoted.
CONTACT: Susan J. Stalnaker: (813) email@example.com
Weekend Package Details
- 4 Day Access to Estate Thursday – Monday
- Luxury accommodations for up to 10 guests
- Choice of settings within the estate for ceremony and reception on a single day for up to 50 guests (additional price per person charges apply for 51+ not to exceed 200 guests)
NOTE: Events with 60 or more guests are required to hire our approved Valet Service for parking.
- 24/7 communications on any aspect of your stay and event
- Menu tasting opportunities
- Walk-through and logistical plan
- Development and execution of wedding weekend timeline
- Vendor selection assistance and coordination
- Area hotel and transportation arrangements for out-of-town guests not staying at the villa or Owners’ other vacation rental offerings.
- YOUR OWN EVENT DESIGNER who meets with you to help you select the feel and look of your wedding
- Assistance with additional lighting, tents, specialty draping, décor and floral additions
- On-Site Ceremony Coordinator
- On-Site Reception Coordinator
- All management of transportation, vendors (and arrival-set up times)
- All set up and decorating of ceremony and reception areas
- Checklist of Client Items
- Placement of all client items such as place cards, pictures, favors, and other DIY features
- Greeter from beginning of ceremony through Reception
- 5 hours of Ceremony/Reception Time
Choice of locations around the estate
Includes one of four beautifully-customized arbors/Chuppahs or a custom-designed structure
Guest seating (see next page under reception)*
Aisle décor ranging from shepherd hooks to silver or black tall candle stands.
Other options available
- White Frame with pole drapes, perimeter string lighting, dance floor. Chandeliers, ceiling drapery and other embellishments quoted separately.
- Luxury Portable Restrooms
Round or long tables for guest seating; long polished wood farm tables available for an extra charge.
- Sweetheart or traditional long head table
- Sign-in table, Gift table, Buffet/station tables, Place card table ALL covered and decorated with floor length linens with wedding color accents and our tabletop decorations.
- Guest Table Linens: – Standard floor linens with napkins in ANY color. Overlays and textured fabrics available
- *Chairs: – Basic white garden folding chairs utilized first for ceremony, and then transferred to reception area. Substitute Chiavari chairs in your choice of mahogany, gold, silver for $3.95 each.
- Choice of up to 22 guest table centerpieces ranging from four different sizes of clear glass cylinders to lanterns and specialty bowls/candle holders; square or round mirrors; votive candle holders
- Upgraded fine china; Water goblets and stemmed champagne glasses
Professional Servers; Banquet Captain (one server per two to three tables depending on service style)
Culinary Staff (no extra charges for carvers, chefs)
Separate social area during bridal party picture-taking with open bar service (you furnish the alcohol). Depending on initial location, bar may remain in same area or be moved to a site closer to main reception.
Displayed or Hand-Passed Appetizers depending on menu.
High top cocktail tables with centerpieces
- Freshly prepared cuisine of in a choice of serving styles:
- Sit Down
- Depending on the number of guests you expect, we will provide a standard menu with:
- Side dishes
- At least three entrees
You will have a choice of items to select from
Custom menus can be developed
Professional service staff with a ratio of one per 20 -30 guests depending on serving style
Iced Water and Iced Tea served to guests at their tables
Chilled champagne Toast with glass stemware and champagne/sparkling white juice you provide
Cake (you provide or secure for an extra charge) with coffee station after dinner;
No charge for cake cutting